GBE was founded with a commitment to bringing the firm’s considerable knowledge and experience in designing energy-efficient HVAC systems to clients. In addition to new construction and renovations for healthcare, laboratories, bio-medical and bio-pharmacological, educational, hospitality, commercial and civic facilities, the firm undertakes sustainability and energy modeling for the purposes of meeting the budgetary and life-cycle goals for the project.
- Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning
- Central Utility Plants including Chilled Water, Steam, etc.
- Cogeneration Systems
- Clean Room Design and Development
- Laboratory Systems
- Industrial Ventilation and Control Applications
- Dust/Fume/Toxic Containment
- Multi-story Residential, Commercial and Public Applications